Brows (shape & tint) $45
30 Min +
Upper Lip $15
5 min -10 min
Lower Lip $15
5 min -10 min
Chin $30 Bottom lip to the collar bone.
20 Min +
Face Full $45
(Does not include the eyebrows).
30 Min +
The world of wax treatments is filled with options to cater to all needs and tastes. Waxing is fabulous for quickly, affordably, and safely removing hair from most areas of the body. Waxing lasts longer than shaving, which is the usual alternative. As a result, with you get an incredibly smooth finish. Even those who experience fast regrowth can expect to enjoy the benefits of waxing for 3-4 weeks.
Men should also consider body waxing as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle and regular body care routine. Waxing these areas will also have a significant impact on your outward appearance and your self-esteem.
• Full Legs $90
• Upper Legs $80
• Lower Legs $70
30 mins- 60 mins
• Under Arms $25
• Lower Half Arms (Includes Hands & Fingers) $60
• Upper Half Arms (Includes Shoulders) $70
BUNDLE SAVINGS: Full Arms (Includes Shoulders, Hands, & Fingers) $85
20 mins - 50 mins
• Shoulders $25
• Hands & Fingers $25
• Feet & Toes $25
• Stomach Strip $20
• Full Stomach $35
• Upper Chest $35
BUNDLE SAVINGS: Full Chest & Stomach $65
20 mins - 45 mins
• Lower Back $35
• Upper Back $35
BUNDLE SAVINGS: Full Back $65
15mins - 30 mins
Bikini $35 Inner thighs and bikini line.
PLEASE READ THIS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Exfoliate the night before a waxing.
• Take Asprin or Tylenol 30-45 minutes before your appointment.
• Exfoliate two days after waxing using a mild exfoliator.
• Keep up hair removal throughout the winter to avoid “starting over” every summer.
• Avoid the sun, saunas, steam rooms, and tanning booths for as long as any redness is present after waxing.
• Avoid wearing pantyhose or tight clothes after a bikini wax.
• Avoid sexual contact for at least 10 hours after waxing.
• Avoid swimming pools and hot tubs on the day of waxing.
• Do not wax if using Retin-A, Differin, Renova, or Accutane.
• Do not shave for 10-14 days before your scheduled appointment.
• Do not drink alcohol the night before waxing.
• Do not use body lotion or oil on the day of your appointment.
• Do not wax and shave the same area.
Add a description here.